Kentucky Equine Research works with Capstone Feeds to supply superior products and services to South African studs.
We can offer you the following:
Unmatched technical expertise in design of practical and cost effective feeding programs or solving nutrition-related problems
- Application of international KER experience developed in feeding growing horses and mares of many breeds on studs in other countries such as Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Ireland and India.
- Use of innovative Gro-Trac and Microsteed software for growth monitoring and design of diets. This software is a free service with Capstone Feeds.
- GroTrac has reference files for many breeds that allow the comparison of growth data on your farm with expected values.
- Design of specific feeding program for farms by experienced nutritionists or nutrition advisors, depending on preferences and circumstances of the farm.
- Fine tuning of individual diets during sales or show prep.
- Access to affordable feed analysis services in a world renowned lab in New York.
- Links with leading agronomists to integrate pasture and feeding management activities.
- Access to educational material in Equinews and Equine Review for staff training purposes.
- A wide variety of feed products to suit different feeding styles and budgets, e.g., pellet or sweet feed, full feed or concentrate.
- Superior micronising processing technology of grains increases digestive efficiency and safety of feeding grain to reduce risk of colic
- Fully declared formulations with high levels of added minerals and vitamins.
- Wide experience in designing feeding programs to maximise health and productivity and minimise wastage through optimum growth and development.
JOE D. PAGAN, PhD.
KATHLEEN CRANDELL, PhD
LARRY LAWRENCE, PhD
3910 Delaney Ferry Road
Versailles, KY 40383-9403 USA
Telephone : +1 859 873 1988
Fax : +1 859 873 1163
PETER HUNTINGTON, B.VSc.,
112B Martin Street
Telephone : +6 139 530 6334
Fax : +6 139 530 6339